- Cigarettes After Sex, Cigarettes After Sex
- The Courtneys, II
- Angus & Julia Stone, Snow
- Big Thief, Capacity
- The War on Drugs, A Deeper Understanding
- Fleet Foxes, Crack Up
- Japandroids, Near To The Wild Heart of Life
- Feist, Pleasure
- SPOON, Hot Thoughts
- K Flay, Every Where Is Some Where
- Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, The Kid
- Lorde, Melodrama
- Kelly Lee Owens, Kelly Lee Owens
- Charly Bliss, Guppy
- Margo Price, All-American Made
- Waxahatchee, Out In The Storm
- The National, Sleep Well Beast
Best Overall: The Kills. Alison Mosshart is a rock star in the truest sense. A total badass with an insane voice.
Best Legacy Act: Interpol. For the 15th anniversary of their debut, they played Turn On The Bright Lights in its entirety. It was cathartic and wholly and brilliantly New York.
Favorite Solo Performance: Feist. She can slide from breathless whisper into heartbreaking cry in one seamless moment.
Little Band I Like So Much I Went Twice: Wild Cub. They are lovestruck, and so was I.
Most Animated/Fun: SPOON. I danced so much.